Category: Anti Anxiety
|60 Pills||$235.00||ADD TO CART|
|90 Pills||$315.00||ADD TO CART|
|120 Pills||$405.00||ADD TO CART|
|180 Pills||$550.00||ADD TO CART|
|360 Pills||$1105.00||ADD TO CART|
Xanax is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.
Xanax is the brand name for alprazolam. It’s a benzodiazepine ( Antianxiety Agents, Anxiolytics) that acts on the brain and central nervous system to produce a smoothening effect. Benzodiazepine is prescribed by a doctor to give relief from insomnia, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), panic attacks with or without agoraphobia, anxiety disorder, and nausea due to chemotherapy. It is a short-term medication.
Alprazolam (Xanax) is a benzodiazepine fused with the triazole ring which comes under the class triazolobenzodiazepine (TBZD), a short-acting tranquilizer. The molecular formula of alprazolam is 8-Chloro-1-methyl-6-phenyl-4H-s-triazole [4,3-α] [1,4] benzodiazepine. Alprazolam is a white crystalline powder that is insoluble in water. Xanax is a positive allosteric modulator of the GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) type A receptor. It inhibits the working of neurons present in the CNS by binding with the receptor, which enhances the effect of GABA, which produces a calming effect in the brain that lowers anxiety, gives muscles relaxation, and removes depression. Xanax has various therapeutic and adverse effects.
• Take the medicine as prescribed by your doctor or take it as written on the prescription label.
• Please use the lowest effective dose of Xanax.
• Xanax are rectangular white tablets and it is taken directly by mouth or as instructed by your doctor.
• Swallow it as a whole with a glass full of water, do not crush, chew and break it.
• Avoid eating and drinking grapefruit with this medicine.
• The dosage depends on your age, condition, tolerance capability, and effectiveness.
• Xanax can be used alone or with other medications also.
• 0.25 mg to 0.5 mg dosage of Xanax, three times per day is recommended for anxiety disorder. Your doctor can maximize the dosage as per your medical condition but the dosage should not be exceeded than 4 mg per day.
• However, for panic disorder, the dosage can be increased by more than 4 mg in a day.
• Xanax standard pills are sold in 2 mg doses, So its means that an individual has to take a few of them for an overdose.
• However, if you missed the dose instead of taking the double dose, skip that dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
• It is an addicted tablet so be careful if you are a drinker, smoker, and drug abuser as the chance of addiction increases with these habits.
• About 2.1% of the U.S. population misuses benzodiazepines like Xanax.
• Xanax has withdrawal symptoms as it is a habit-making tablet. To prevent yourself from withdrawal symptoms such as seizures, kindly slowly lower down the dosage intake, instead of suddenly stopping it, take advice from your doctor.
• Overusing for a long period this medicine reduces its effectiveness and increases dependency on it and you become addicted to Xanax.
• Xanax is one of the most commonly prescribed medications for the treatment of insomnia, panic attacks, and anxiety disorder all over the world. Xanax tablet is a Schedule IV controlled substance in the United States. It is illegal to have Xanax without a prescription.
• An individual feels relaxed and calm within half an hour after taking the Xanax. Some people get relaxation in less than 20 minutes and remain relaxed for 3 to 12 hours. The benzodiazepine stays in the body for up to 3 days after its use.
Xanax is a calming tablet that may cause some visible symptoms in users. These all symptoms mentioned below can appear due to some other reasons too. Some people did not feel any difficulty while using Xanax while some may experience one or more side effects at a time. Call for emergency help if any side effects cause severe effects and trouble. You can report side effects of Xanax to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
• Dry mouth
• Stammered Speech
• Fluctuating mood
• Lack of coordination
• Slow down your thinking ability and your motor skills
• Trouble saying words clearly.
• Change in sex drive
The paradoxical is the effect that occurs due to chemical substances which are used to give you relaxation.
Some paradoxical effects are rage, hostility, twitches, tremor, aggression, mania, restlessness, hyperactivity, and agitation.
Few Inappropriate ways to use of Xanax tablet which might cause long term side effects
• Taking Xanax more than it is prescribed by a doctor
• Mixing Xanax with other drugs or alcohol
• Taking Xanax before driving
The long-term and heavy uses of Xanax will show you several side effects which may cause serious and long-term issues or disorders. Few symptoms are:
• Loss of memory
• Weight gain or loss
• Mood swings
• Change in sex drive
• Persistent depression
• Most medical professionals recommend avoiding doses of more than 4mg per day.
• Benzodiazepine also increases the risk of overdosing on alcohol.
• Xanax are particularly high doses that should not be combined with driving, drinking, or any activity that relies on motor controls.
• Overdose of Xanax tablets causes fainting, hypotension, hypoventilation, impaired balance, absent reflexes, dizziness, muscle weakness, orthostatic hypotension, somnolence, coma, and even death.
Xanax heavily inhabit with few activities at most doses over 1mg, meaning that an individual driving or operating machinery after using a Xanax may be putting themselves and others at risk of an accident. Many hospitalizations and emergency room visits result from individuals taking both at once. If you somehow overdosed it, call the certified poison control center.
Please concern your doctor if you have any of the following mentioned problems:-
• If you are allergic to benzodiazepines (such as lorazepam and diazepam) or have any other allergic reactions.
• Do not take Xanax if you are pregnant as it can harm your unborn baby.
• If you are a breastfeeding mother please do not take it as this medicine enters breast milk.
• If you have any history of lung disease, liver disease, heart disease, breathing problems ( sleep apnea, COPD), any disorder, genetic disease, glaucoma, comorbid psychiatric disorders, have a family history of substance use disorder.
• You need careful monitoring if you have chronic psychosis, acute narrow-angle glaucoma, cirrhosis, neuromuscular respiratory disease, myasthenia gravis, borderline personality disorder, acute pulmonary insufficiency.
• Xanax is contraindicated in patients receiving strong CYP3A inhibitors.
• If you pass through surgery, kindly tell your doctor.
• Drugs containing kava, sodium oxybate interact with the Xanax chemical pathway and reduce its working capability.
• Xanax gives you a sleepy feeling when used with alcohol.
• Older people are more sensitive to its side effects.
• It is not known that the use of Xanax is effective and safe in children who are younger than 18 years of age.
Store in a closed container away from moisture, heat, and light at room temperature between 68°F to 77°F. Keep Xanax tablets away from children and pets. Do not freeze Xanax tablets. Do not keep expired medicine and ask your doctor for proper disposal of outdated medicine.
Q-) How does Xanax make you feel?
Ans-) Xanax produces calming and sedative effects that make you feel sleepy, quiet, relaxed, and tired.
Q-) Can Xanax make you sleepy?
Ans-) Yes it makes you sleepy and dizzy.
Q-) Is Xanax an antidepressant drug?
Ans-) Xanax helps you to get out of depression by producing a calming effect. It is a benzodiazepine that has antidepressant properties.
Q-) How to take a Xanax?
Ans-) Xanax can be taken every day or as prescribed by a doctor. Xanax can be taken with or without food.
Q-) Is Xanax causing weight gain?
Ans-) If you overdosed or abused Xanax then it might cause weight gain. However, it can cause both weight gain and weight loss.
Q-) Is Xanax causing memory loss?
Ans-) long term or high dose of Xanax can cause short-term memory loss. This side effect is mainly seen in older people.
Q-) What is the maximum recommended daily dose of Xanax?
Ans-) A doctor can recommend a maximum daily dose of 10mg per day if your medical condition is severe. But if you are taking it on your own do not take more than 4mg Xanax dose in a day. Normally it is recommended to take only 0.25mg per day.
Q-) What are the ingredients present in Xanax?
Ans-) Active ingredient of Xanax is alprazolam. Other inactive ingredients are lactose, corn starch, cellulose, sodium benzoate, sodium dioxide, docusate sodium, and magnesium stearate.
Q-) Is Xanax carcinogenic?
Ans-) no evidence proves Xanax is carcinogenic.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.